- Cooking area = 363 square inches
- Plated steel, hinged cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Durable all-weather wheels
- Angled lid hook inside grill lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Owner's guide
- Limited warranty
- Available colors: black, copper, crimson, and green
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
12 Months Financing Buy Now...Pay Later *Financing for qualified buyers on select models and brands.
12 months financing with monthly payments. See store for details.